Tri-Peptide Hydrating Firming Eye Cream
The Tri-Peptide Eye Cream opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents water loss from the skin
- Soothes and calms
- Use morning and evening as a nice hydrating eye product.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- During a treatment, put the Peptide Eye Serum on first, gently pat it in, and then apply the Tri-Peptide Eye Cream on top of it.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient plant oil that has healing qualities. It penetrates the stratum corneum rapidly to reduce water loss. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry and mature skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 reduces puffiness in the eye area by stimulating removal of fluids in tissue.
- Argireline® is listed as Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8. The effect of skin tightening is instantaneous, and the forehead and periorbital area show significant results. It is believed to work by inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters. When applied to the skin, Argireline® relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use. This remotely resembles the effect of Botox, which reduces facial tension and movement by paralyzing facial muscles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tradename Syn®-Coll, is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen and reduce the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Oil inhibits tyrosinase activity and pigmentation formation. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that stimulates the immune system.
- Phytic and Tartaric Acids are natural antioxidants extracted from wheat and rice and have a powerful chelating effect on iron.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL If a client is not satisfied with a product purchased from Steph J Styles, it is returnable for another product
.Please keep the following in mind when returning product:
• Notification of dissatisfaction of a product must be made within 21 days of original purchase.
• The actual product must be returned to our office within 30 days for exchange of another product.
• Returned products must be at least 75% full. No exceptions
• The client will be responsible for postage or delivery charges of the returned product.
• We will deliver the new, exchanged product free of delivery charges.